We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- Sufficiently specific information about the location of the material that is being claimed as infringing upon copyright to enable us to locate said material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
All claims of copyright infringement should be forwarded to us via our contact form.
If you knowingly misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages. See section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Any material found on our site that is claimed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of another will be taken down. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated when appropriate. Access to any infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in accordance with the process set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.