If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
You may contact us with questions about this policy through our contact form.
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.